Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sensorize FreeJump Motion Analysis System

In the world of competitive sports athletes find that they are their own fiercest opponents. When the goal is to optimize performance, it becomes crucial that athletes accurately measure and analyze their own improvement.

FreeJump is specifically designed for strength assessment & monitoring directly on the field! FreeJump offers the ultimate stand alone solution to analyze different jumping tasks; thanks to its computing powers, information such as jump height, muscular power, and flight times are available immediately after each jumping exercise on the FreeJump graphical display.

FreeJump provides comprehensive database construction tools. With FreeJump, tracking athlete's performance history or comparing the performance of various athletes within the same team is very easy.

FreeJump is accurate and reliable. FreeJump is the first wearable, wireless, and portable product on the market that takes into consideration trunk inclinations during strength assessment, delivering the most reliable information.

FreeJump is small, wearable, and wireless, and is specifically designed for strength assessment & monitoring directly on the field! FreeJump offers the ultimate stand alone solution to analyze different jumping tasks; thanks to its computing powers, information such as jump height, muscular power, and flight times are available immediately after each jumping exercise on the FreeJump graphical display.

FreeJump provides comprehensive database construction tools. With FreeJump, tracking athlete's performance history or comparing the performance of various athletes within the same team is very easy.

FreeJump is accurate and reliable. FreeJump is the first wearable, wireless, and portable product on the market that takes into consideration trunk inclinations during strength assessment, delivering the most reliable information.

www.fact-canada.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Ivan Lazik said...

I could not agree more, competitiveness is crucial in sports. Myself I started working out early when I was 16, and I was focusing on higher weights and neglecting my cardio. After reading through fitness magazines I came to realize the importance of cardio workouts. Yet I did not like doing the cardio in the gym, just because it got to boring fast so i decided to try cycling in the morning on the weekend. I bought a light cycling bike from Canadian Tire and that the only reason I kept going because it was so light to ride I actually enjoyed it.

Then I decided to track my cardio I bought a heart monitor polar cs300 because it could track my progress in cardio.With it I was able to see an improvement only after 2 weekends .I could it believe it, but apparently I improved in those two weeks. Then I just wanted to cycle on the weekend to see how much more I can cycle and how my cardio will prove.I still do it today, sometimes even in the winter.

I must say these days with computer programs there are lot of ways to improve your preformance. I would suggest starting with one and then see what you can do with it.

I am certainly looking to try FreeJump for my gym routines just to see if can actually see incremental improvements from workout to workout.

Thank you for info, really good stuff.